6 September 2014

FREE CALLING FOR WINDOWS N ANROID

Hii Friends...
I AM SURPRISED WITH YOUR SUPPORT.. thanxxx
I am agian going to give u something interesting...



FREE CALLING    dosent it feel amazing....





one of my friend asked me that he is having a windows platform phone and we all know that every app have got some rates that we cant afford.He asked me about a trick to have fun with his windows phone so here it is..
ONE MORE GOOD NEWS YOU CAN PLAY PRANKS ON YOUR FRIENDS TOO..
Its spoofs calling details.. i.e. You will b calling to your number bt your friend will see something else..

so HERE it is a link to the app....


FOR WINDOWS PHONE YOU
.FREE CALLING FOR WINDOWS
one sad news--- it only works in windows 7 phone.. not in windows8+:-(

For ANROID PHONE
FREE CALLING FOR ANROID 


ENJOY FRIENDS... I WILL BE BACK WITH SOME AMAZING TRICKS...

till then good bye... n don't forget to comment.. your comments will motivate me..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment